Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Potato Couch

Been wanting to post in a long while but not finding the right time. Or the mood for a long or wordy post lol. So what's keeping me busy these days? Well, I've been watching a lot of TV series and here are my favorite TV shows.

  1. Scorpion
  2. How to Get Away with Murder (Season 1 has just finished, looking forward to the next season)
  3. The Walking Dead

And here are other TV shows that I enjoy as well, though they're no longer ranked
  • The Flash
  • Sherlock Holmes (still on the second episode of Season 1 as I wrote this lol)
  • Big Bang Theory
  • 12 Monkeys
  • Agents of SHIELD

And here are other shows I'm waiting for the next season to be shown
  • The Strain
  • Dracula (not sure if they're going to make another season though)
So yes, I'm really busy

No comments:

Post a Comment