Monday, July 25, 2011

Google+, Blogger, and Google Blogs

As I am getting addicted to using Google+ in posting updates (I like Google+ posting preference using circles more than FB), I want to share my blog posts to Google+ as well. I know that this should be easily done since Google+ and Blogger are both Google products. Searching how to do this trick, I found this:

Google intends to retire several non-Google name brands and rename them as Google products...

Blogger and Picasa aren’t going away, of course — they’re two of Google’s most popular products. Instead, according to two sources familiar with the matter, Google intends to rename Picasa “Google Photos” and Blogger will become “Google Blogs.”

The transition from Picasa and Blogger to Google Photos and Google Blogs will occur “in a month to a month and a half,” we’ve been told. The date aligns with the likely public launch of Google+. Mashable has been told to expect the public debut of Google+ on or before July 31.


So there, maybe I need to wait for Blogger to be Google Blogs before I can do what I want.

More story here

No comments:

Post a Comment