Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday to me!

Earlier, I had posted that end of the world is my birthday. My birthday ended and nothing end-of-the-world-y happened. But what happened today are:

  • 2nd day of another full time job. I applied, got interviewed, and started yesterday with this job. Though it's still in the testing phase, I hope this is the start of good start (redundant eh? lol)
  • Lots of part-time opportunities. I need a part-time job now specially that I'm not sure how much I'll get in the testing phase of my current full time job, if any. Though I really hope that I'll get paid
  • Just for laughs, I earlier posted that a job interview made me wait an hour and a half which resulted from the interview being cancelled by me. (Well, I really hate time-wasters). Now, the recruiter messaged me early in the morning inquiring what position I'm applying. I was surprised and I'm really wondering if I'm still interested for that job because I'm really not interested in working with her lol
  • The highlight of my birthday is when our beloved pastor went to our home. I really feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment