Thursday, October 13, 2011

Waiting....

One thing I've realized that I hate when going to interviews in applying for a job is the waiting period. It has been 2 years since I applied for a job and I already forgot about that. The interviews I have in my work-from-home job applications are always on time, which made me forget about that waiting time. Until now. I have an interview scheduled at 9:30AM and I hurriedly did the things I have to do before that time comes. But 30 minutes after and the interview hasn't started yet. I had already caught her attention by messaging her that I'm ready for the interview and she answered with an "okay". It seems she's the one who is not yet ready to give the interview lol. I am fighting the urge to interview her instead hahaha. Oh well. One of my flaws is I'm inpatient. It's the reason why I hate office meetings since I can't do anything while in a meeting. Which is very different when I'm working from home where meetings are productive. Oh well.... this waiting is really making me sleepy... *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment