Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pizza Hut's Tuscani Pizza

The first time I saw the Pizza Hut Tuscani Pizza ad, I thought it’s just all talk, because it was an ad. Though admittedly, I was intrigued by what they’re saying that it’s unlike any thin crust pizza. I’m a pizza lover and I’m skeptical since all thin crust pizza that I’ve tried is not enough to satisfy my hunger. Due to my schedule, I have put trying it out at the bottom of my list. Until a friend told me about it again. She kept on raving that my curiosity was piqued and I scheduled to give myself a break and have a pizza day with my mom. Lunch, we went to Pizza Hut’s branch in Festival Mall in Alabang. It is located in the ground floor, just near the Alabang-Zapote entrance. Being seated by a courteous crew, we sat and I asked her the Tuscani pizza menu.  Choosing the right flavor for that first taste is not hard, I just chose the flavor with the most yummy toppings, and I ended up choosing Supremo. The crew even said it was a good choice. The wait is not that long as we were kept busy by the on-the-house garlic bread.

When the pizza is brought to our table, I can’t believe that it’s sooo full of toppings. I then took a slice, and the first bite is heaven. The pizza is deliciously juicy, the toppings are really good. I’m a picky eater and don’t usually eat bell peppers but the bell peppers in this pizza is real juicy. I can’t believe that I’m eating a thin crust pizza because the toppings are like of a thick crust pizza, minus the thickness of the crust which made the pizza more enticing to eat. And I can’t believe that with just two slices, I already felt full and satisfied. It usually takes 4 thin sliced pizza before I can feel the fullness. Surely, Tuscani Pizza is now one of my favorites, a must-try for all pizza lovers out there. For me, this deserves a spoon rating of 9/10. 

  

Trivia: Did you know where the name Pizza Hut originated? According to Wiki, it has been named "Pizza Hut" since the sign the owners purchased only had enough space for nine characters and spaces.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. Let's have pizza one day! Your treat! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, bakit naging treat ko? E parang ako yung unang nagpapalibre sa yo weheheh

    ReplyDelete